Monday, July 16, 2012

Birthday Boy

I can't believe its been three years since the sweet arrival of my Noah. 
It went by too fast! But before I get into a sappy mommy moment I want to thank everyone who came out for Noah's party! It was a blast, and I loved seeing sweet faces that I hadn't seen in years! 
Oh yeah, and Noah loved it too!
 Because so many of our family members have food allergies, we made a gluten/dairy/wheat/soy free cake so we all could have our cake and eat it too:)
 And it tasted HEAVENLY.
 There is is, in all its glory!
 Although his actual party turned out wonderful, his actual birthday was a really special day spent with Noah, Nana, Kyle and I .
We sang him happy birthday (again) because he loves it and honestly I love watching his sweet little face get all bashful when all eyes are on him.
Nana bought him a DREAMLITE for his birthday. And what do you know, it arrived in the mail ON HIS ACTUAL BIRTHDAY. How cool is that??
 We had a great time on the lake chasing ducks, feeding ducks, blowing bubbles, and having a picnic.
Once Kyle got off work we set our for ice cream at Baskin Robbins 
He was SO exciting to get ice cream that was his favorite color..PURPLE!

After we finished our ice cream, we dashed over to the movie theater to take him to see his VERY FIST movie on the big screen.
And to be honest im not sure who was more excited about that...me, or noah?

Okay, maybe noah :) 

This day was such a blessing and perfect in just about every way. I am so greatful for my Noah, and how  God has blessed not only this day, but also our lives with this adorable little person.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment