Monday, July 16, 2012

Finally a Moment

Okay I've REALLY been wanting to keep up to date when it comes to blogging because it is SO easy to fall behind and new events and things just keep piling up and it becomes more of a daunting task than fun. And blogging is all about a fun positive experience right? Well it is in my world :) 
SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL. 
That is why ive been neglecting blogging. I started a new term 4 weeks ago and it seems that all I ever do is stare at a microsoft excel or word sheet. Noah doesn't nap anymore, so by the time he does to bed I have lots of homework and housework to do. And staring at a computer for even another single minute to blog sounds horrible.
But I am trying really hard to manage the time I do have as well as possible. 
An hopefully, blogging falls in there somewhere because I really do enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment