Saturday, September 22, 2012

Birthday Bash

Wednesday we celebrated not only my birthday but a dear friend named Carly who was born on the same day, 9 years before me. Lots of people share birthdays, but this one is extra cool because our moms have been best friends for 41 years, and they both had their babies on the same day (just years apart).
Since i had Noah, i have a deeper appreciation for my mother on my birthday, knowing how it is to bring a baby into this world. I always want to give the moms and extra THANK YOU for having us :)
I had such a wonderful birthday. The saturday before my actual birthday we got together with the family and had lunch at Red Robin. YUM! And its just not a real birthday if someone isnt publicly humiliated at a restaurant right??

Thank you to all who came out-it was fun!

The day started off great with a delicious breakfast from my sweetie.


My actual birthday was wonderful, like i said. Heres a recap of the night:
 This was our attire. Who doesn't love a good 'stash?


Our moms went out of their way to throw a beautiful party.


As you can see, this stud enjoyed himself ;)


Got down on some pong. Even Noah!



What a beautiful person i get to share a birthday with!
 

And no one rocks a better Mustache than uncle mike!


The mamas who made it all possible! Love them.
 
My sweet Hubby went to 8 different stores to track this gem down, since my copy got lost a while ago. SO excited when i opened this!
 
Yay for being 22!

 







2 comments:

  1. A family is such a gift from God! It makes me happy to see you creating your own family traditions. I like to celebrate every day and every occasion. It turns everyday chores into celebrations and touchstones of achievement. A life well lived is the definition of joy! I'm so proud of you and Kyle for making such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice, I always enjoy your posts on Facebook, but today for the first time, I realized you had a blog. Karin had talked about you and Kyle for a long time prior to my finally meeting you not quite a year ago, but there were a lot of things I didn't know about you until now. I just finished reading all or at least most of your blog, and have to admit I was blown away and in tears through most of it! I appreciate so much your love and devotion to your little family, but most of all your love and devotion to Jesus! Love and prayers... Sharon

    ReplyDelete