Thursday, September 20, 2012

Moving Right Along

Wow. time is flying by! i just hit the 12 week mark. WHOOHOO!! as you can see i celebrated with a peach. hehe!

Today i went to for my 12 week check up with my midwife. And surprise! We got an ultrasound. My midwife Liz was having a hard time finding the heartbeat because the baby was hiding so she decided to do an ultrasound. I couldnt believe how much baby had changed since the last time (8 weeks). I dont think ive ever cried from and ultrasound, but today I came pretty darn close. Just seeing this little life beginning that is going to come in to this world and be so loved by kyle and noah and I makes me so excited. I know how much I love noah, and just knowing Im going to love this little person so strongly like that makes me so overwhelmed with love and all those warm fuzzy feelings. Haha. Its hard for me to imagine our family having one more person, but i cant explain how right it feels. Praise be to God for this blessing. Life is good.
On another note ill be starting physical therapy for my pelvis. When I was pregnant with Noah towards the end, I had HORRIBLE pelvis pain. It was hard to walk and sometimes i needed kyle to help me roll over and get up out of bed. It was BAD. I know pregnancy is full of discomforts, its to be expected but i thought this wasnt normal. My old OB at the time dismissed it as growing pains. When i talked to my midwife today I was so grateful for her care and willingness to go above and beyond to help. She referred me to a place to start physical therapy to hopefully ease and manage pain. Im really nervous for whats ahead when it comes to the pelvic pain because its starting so early and popping. oy! my midwife said its my pelvis seperating (that would explain the popping sounds) in the front and grinding against eachother. But you know what it could be way worse. Im grateful for and overall healthy and enjoyable pregnancy. My point in writing this was to see if anyone else went through this, or if someone is and their OB isnt listening to not just give up but keep looking for a care provider who will listen. Because i know how painful and frustrating it can be..


No comments:

Post a Comment