Friday, December 30, 2011

Just a quick thought

 just a quick thought that is on my heart tonight,

i hope that when people look at me they see a light that shines on Jesus. i hope that they see how God can change lives and continue to make his followers more like Him on our adventure through life. unfortunately people will see my faults as well. i just hope that they dont see that as God or his word failing, but they see me as another person, who desperately needs Jesus and his unfailing love and grace who is there to help us. someone once said "the greatest evidence to christianity is sin." so true. i pray that when they see my shortcomings it points out even more our need for a savior. and i hope that they can see that "his strength is made perfect in our weakness" to renew us and make us whole again.

i

No comments:

Post a Comment