Saturday, December 17, 2011

Im just going to come out and say it

so im just going to come out and say it. i have no idea how to blog. all i know is all the cool moms do it and its a good way for my family and friends to see how we are doing as we walk through the seasons. with christmas coming up quickly and the start of another awesome year to come i expect many new things to come our way. with kyle working and being on staff at skatechurch, me starting my first year of college (full time) and noah growing faster than i can wrap my mind around, its certain for a busy, yet exciting new year in which God will do many big things. so here we go!!

2 comments:

  1. Life is always changing and it can only make things more exciting. College is so much to wrap my head around. I just took my mid term and I did terrible. It hurt so freaking bad because I am trying so hard, yet I studied all the wrong things. I am here as a study buddy if you need one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so sorry to hear that. i know you are working really hard and have A LOT on your shoulders right now. dont give up, we both know going into it college is tough!! lol but stick it out and you will be so happy you did:) you can do this! sometimes its just all part of the process :)hit me up for a study buddy anyday!

    ReplyDelete