Monday, June 25, 2012

Prayer

Much needed Prayer.
 I want to lift up my poor husband. After months of complaining about stomach aches and heart burn, he was suddenly in a lot of pain.
Now I just want to say, Ive known him for over 8 years, and he has only gone to the hospital/dentist  3 times. 
He went to urgent care suspecting he had an ulcer. 
The doctor spent a brief moment speaking with him then just dismissed it as "constipation" and sent us home with a 400.00 bill.
After the pain only became worse and worse he went back last night in the emergency room and it was confirmed he had a pretty nasty stomach ulcer.
He's on the mend, but still has long days of sitting at work ahead of him. 
So my friends, if you could please pray for my Kyle, we would appreciate it. God is good. And kyle knows it.
This too shall pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment